Monday, July 23, 2012

Random stuff

Im  still having headaches and blood pressure issues  week 3 I think. Waiting to hear from the Dr to see what she wants me to to do.

On a more pleasant note Im trying hard to eat more healthy, I  love going to the  Farmers Markets, and growing my own garden, Due to different health issues my garden got off to a rocky start. I picked some white radishes and a few red ones. I was so proud of those radishes. I really need to weed it because I have a large bunch of goats heads invading  but I cant bend over. I will have tomatoes , bell peppers and japloenos   peppers by the end of next week.

 I will get my Criminal Justice Certificate soon as I finish my my math and clear up some grades. Its so close but still not yet here yet. I wish my parents were alive to know Im getting a college degree. I have decided not to go back in Bluff and get my Two year degree I  have way to many health issues and I'm pretty much turned off of the whole CJ thing. I might take some community ed classes or ed to go classes or maybe a few business classes here in T town. I need a break but I love school but I just cant do it this semester coming up. I thought I could struggle through but this health thing  did me in.

The heat ohhhhhhh my little Ac unit only puts a small stream of cool air but its better then nothing ,my poor doggy is so hot.

I have always been one to like a little drama but I cant handle it anymore. I dropped out of groups in  my Face book game I will just play for fun by myself once in awhile. Im tired of online  fake people. Honestly I dont really talk to  anyone on a personal private basis.Just in groups. I have always been a lone wolf. I will talk to anyone but I dont get to close to them. I have to stay away from stress so Im kinda cutting my online time down. it doesnt help my headaches, Im even trying to stay away from Pininterest,  Im addicted to that.

This whole deal with the shootings in Colorado hit me today, seeing that man at his prelimarys hearing. Well I guess it was a prelim, what ever it was. He looks demonic and I dont use that term lightly. I have trouble looking at any dark night items. actually After Heath Ledger died I stopped liking Batman. I know its not Batman, heck i loved the old show and comic books but now its not good. My younger son told me he went to that movie. Its kinda unnerves me , I know that was a rare deal but it could happen to anyone any were. I do have faith in God, but things happen in life. I guess alot more good then bad happens so for now I cling to that thought.


No comments:

Post a Comment