Thursday, July 12, 2012

Here I am. I decided I have alot to say and no one to say it to.  So here it goes. I have had trouble with my blood pressure for 3 days, I have a headache that wont go away. I have already spent way to much money going to the dr the last two days. I am very worried. I feel like Im going to die.NO really its one of those cleaning up things with God kind of things.. I even thought of  writing a final letter to my family. No sense telling my kids anything anyways they all have their own lives and maybe this is just a temporary health issues. But you heard it first here. Wow you always get  asked what would you do if you knew you had only a short time on the earth,well I would like to spend it with my grandkids,clearing up things with God and maybe getting my few legal papers together other then that it is what it is. My vision is weird the last few days, oh and if it makes you feel any better my BP medicine effects my moods, so yeah Im all gloom and doom. I try to tell the Dr;s this medicine effects my moods and I have a long standing history of depression and anxiety and this crap makes it worse. So do I stay on it and mentally feel like Im going to die or go off it and actually die from a stroke.

Im pretty much on a take it easy plan till I get this stuff cleared up , I need to weed my garden,do my math stuff,and my other college class things but im trying not to get stressed or do anything physical right now.


Im working on my arts and crafts right now. I need to get my butt in gear for my county fair art project. I have two ideas.

Its hard to eat healthy. I gave up caffeine  9 days ago  but had a diet pepsi on the way home from school. NOTHING. lol I figured it would help my headache but no.I really dont have money for food right now and of course   ramon noodles are full of sodium and so is all the cheap food. Im lucky I can eat at work.

My dog is she a 5 month old chuhuahua, I have treated like a baby and now im not she is a dog. Im working hard of potty training, kennel her when im at work or away from home, She gets into to much stuff and I dont want her hurt or my house on fire fron her chewing on cords. Im working on not hand feeding her. and The whole alpha dog thing, She seems happier. I try to walk her every day now. I want her to be socialized.

No comments:

Post a Comment